2. Have you ever flown first-class?
3. One of your favorite books when you were a child?
4. A good restaurant in your city?
5. What is your favorite small appliance?
6. One person that never fails to make you laugh?
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
8. What was the first music that you ever bought?
9. Do you do push-ups?
10. What was one of your favorite games as a child?
11.What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments?
Without question, my Sweet Potato Pie. I bake tons of them come holiday season and never tire of hearing women talk about how they use my recipe and are ashamed to admit tha they got it from a man.
12. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
13. Your favorite Soup of the Day?
14. What in your life are you most grateful for?
Jay-Z & the entire ROC fam, Nappy Roots Free
Dave Chappelle, Talib Kweli, Roy Jones, Keith Murray, Busta Rhymes, Da Brat, Fabolous, Foxy Brown, DMX, Wu-Tang Clan, The Lox, Lost Boyz, Lil’ Kim, Whodini, Faith, Supercat, Mad Lion, Kid Capri, Kurtis Blow, Kriss KrossDJ Yella (from NWA)
Sir Mix-A-Lott, Erykah Badu,Morris Chestnut, Taye Diggs, Evander Holyfield, Beyonce’, Kevin Johnson, Brian McKnight, Ice Cube, Tyson Beckford, Lisa Leslie, Michael Jordan, Terrell Owens, Don CheadleRedman
All the Bullets players from 1978-1984 including Wes Unseld & Elvin Hayes, Larry Bird, Dr. J, Kevin McHale, Moses Malone, Larry Johnson, George Gervin, Adrian Dantley, Dominique Wilkins, Tiny Archibald, Robert Parish, Dennis Johnson, Earl Monroe, Hakeem Olajuwon, Patrick Ewing, Sam Jones,Charles Barkley, Muggsy Bogues, Dell Curry, Rex Chapman
Peeps met at private functions (pool parties, cook-outs, industry events, etc.)Marcus Camby
Jahidi White, Lavar Arrington, Nia Long, Marvcus Patton, Magic Johnson, Shaquille O’Neal, Chris Warren, Walt Williams, Jermaine O’Neal, Rasheed Wallace, Ginuwine, Russell Simmons Doug E. Fresh
Allen Iverson, Steve Francis, Cuttino Mobley, Alonzo Mourning, Jesse Jackson, Sean Combs, Ken Griffey JrDick Clark
Ed Lover, Teddy Riley, Jermaine Dupri, Fab Five Freddy, Mariah Carey16. Date Of Birth?
July 11, 197217. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
-this is a long azz questionairre
-when is it gonna stop raining
-I want some more Turkey Hill Black Cherry ice cream right now
-Odwalla strawberry lemonade
-Deer Park water
-White tea, either Snapple or Inko’s
-Sobe Mango Melon
20. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news?
I work for the news, I don’t need another source.
21. Current hair?
22. Current worry?
23. Current hate?
Sitting in trafffic, as I do each day for an hour to and from work.
26. Do you consider yourself well organized?
28. Where do you think you will be in 10 Yrs?
29. Do you burn or tan?
30. Who was the last blogger you hung out with?
31. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future?
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid?
I didn’t have fears. Mom let me sleep with the cool red light bulb.
35. What’s in your pockets right now?
My pants are on the floor. I think my money, wallet and keys are still in there.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I don’t recall having those kiddie bedsheets. I guess you could say the warm, flannel ones.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
39. Favorite song?
40. How many TVs do you own?
41. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them?
42. Last person that made you blush?
This lady who working the checkout at the Giant said something about my eyelashes.
43. Best Compliment received?
Best???? I dunno. I’m not one to really listen to what people say about me good or bad.
44. What song is in your head?
45. What is your favorite book?
Honestly, I’ve spent more time recently reading The Bible so I would have to say that.
46. Last meal you cooked for the opposite sex?
47. What songs do you want played at your wedding?
I dunno, but I better figure that one out real soon.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
What kinda question is that???
49. What were you doing at 12 midnight last night?
Can’t remember, I’m getting old. I was probably watching ESPN and downloading music.
50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life?
12 thoughts on “50 things about me”
i enjoyed reading your blog. i loved the last thing you wrote about peace, love and happiness. i think we all want that whether we vocalize it or not. enjoy the long weeekend. i will stop by soon again. peace and love.
when the heck did you fall in love and get a fiancee…wow. I need to stop by more often. Congrats big head.
Wow u know a lot of ppl…..My sister made some homemade chicken noodle soup yesterday…um um good…that woman can throw down too bad she crazy and I love my electric clippers too..but for differetn reasons
my fav restaurant in your area is The Luna Cafe or something just up from Starbucks. The best food I’ve had in a long time. Actually I love DC. I could totally live there. A lotta richness and hot people going on…just my kinda spot.
lol. maybe I should have mentioned that I was talking of downtown…up from the corner where Burberry is….lol.
First time by…of course I’ll be back I see we read some of the same blogs…those chics crack me up LOL…don’t you hate long questionaires LOL and yes I know I spelled that wrong I don’t feel like changing it.
never, huh? LOL
gotta love that 7-11
glad to see you happy, you deserve the best life has to offer…
oh, and im stealing this…
Thanks for the stop by. It’s nice to “meet” new readers. Hopefully, you’ll continue to stop by from time to time.
This was a funny/interesting post. Thanks for allowing me to get to “know” you a little better.
LOL. If a MeMe is more than ten questions long, I don’t bother doing them. I can’t think too much about myself, LOL.
Your MeMe was rather enjoyable.
Nice to meet you, GMo
I love that Cowboys blog you got going! The Cowboys are my team; they’re America’s team. Of course I’ma say that, LOL…. What do you think? Does Dallas need TO? Was he running game when he was riding the stationary bike? I don’t think TO will be good for Dallas. We don’t need showboaters; we need players who come to play the Game.
First time stopping by.I like the blog,(wont hold the cowboys against you.)I will come back. Can I get that sweet potato pie recipe?
Nice spot you got here!!
The pictures of your and your mom are beautiful!! She’s a beautiful lady!
Comments are closed.